Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go to a Salon if you wanna go Blonde


i think i look really pretty in the picture...you can't see the rest of me maybe is why, and also..I took sooo many pictures, until i got it just perfect..Something I couldn't really do with a 35mm. THis was taken on one of my camera phones. I love the blonde hair, and it was long...and my lips are just 'perfect'

Anyway..i'm going to go back to blonde..right now i have highlights..and i'm going to grow my hair out once again! :) hair is the easiest and usually fastest thing to change. Ya'll now of me and my hair dying...one time BLACKER than Black. Yep, i have evidence..I should find one of the pictures and get mom to scan it in....I've done so its RED. I remember one time on BYU campus after i done it like AUBURN/RED...my older sister becky didn't recognize me!! !*****I've changed it too many times, that i don't even remember what color it was!! Thanks for the correction Becky, It was BLACK not RED.

I loved changing my color. It was sooo freeing and just something you could do right away. I have learned though..never ever try to go blonde at home. The one and only attempt...I went FLOURESCENT ORANGE...Well...i went out and got ASH BROWN...and It covered it..but it was horrible :) I cant remember what i did after that....but i do know...Go to a Salon if you wanna go Blonde :) Hey that rhymes..

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

No, it's when you had blacker than black hair and we passed each other and I stopped because I recognized the Goth woman that had just walked by -- it was you. Go for blond.

Rachel said...

oh! man...i thought it was the Red color....hahaha

David and Amy said...

I love your hair, it looks great! It's fun to change things up a bit every once in a while, isn't it?

Jessica said...

Go back to blonde!!! I love you as a blonde